ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
“Materials” means all information, data, documents (e.g. catchphrases, logotypes, press releases, datasheets, FAQs, etc.), downloads, files, text, images, photographs, graphics, drawings, diagrams, videos, publications, content, tools, resources, software, code, and programs made available or enabled via the Site by TOSO or users of this Site.
- Except as indicated to the contrary elsewhere on this Site, you may view, download, and print the TOSO Materials. Certain Materials will only be made available to view on computers, and not to print.
- The Materials and User Content may be accessed and used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial and internal purposes. Any Materials or User Content acquired upon your execution of a required separate agreement shall be provided with the additional rights and obligations set forth in that agreement.
- The Materials and User Content on the Site may not be distributed or sold, rented, leased, licensed, transferred, uploaded, duplicated, exported, used for commercial purposes, or reprinted via any other publications or home page without prior consent of TOSO.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this Site are the property of TOSO Company, LTD or the other third parties. You agree not to copy, republish, frame, upload, transmit, modify, adapt, create derivative works based on, rent, lease, sell, assign, distribute, display, perform, license, sublicense or reverse engineer the Site, Materials or Services, any portions of the Site, Materials or Services or the selection and arrangement of the Site, Materials or Services, except as expressly authorized herein.
This Site, Services and Material may include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies, or typographical errors. TOSO may make changes to the Site, Materials and Services, at any time in its sole discretion and without notice. The Site, Materials and Services may be out of date, and TOSO makes no commitment to update the Site, Materials and Services.
TOSO may make changes to the Site, Materials and Services, including prices, specifications, descriptions of any products listed, at any time in its sole discretion and without notice.
- Violate the rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) and the property of TOSO and or the other third parties.
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, TOSO and the third party.
- Abuse, defame, harass, stalk or threaten TOSO or any third party.
- Outrage against public decency.
- Perform criminal acts.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Market any goods or services for any business purpose (including advertising and making offers to buy or sell goods or services).
- Post or otherwise submit any software, programs or files that are harmful or disruptive of another’s equipment, software or other property, including any corrupted files, time bombs, Trojan horses, viruses and worms.
- Violate any lows or regulations.
- Activities that TOSO determines as improper.
LINK TO TOSO SITE
If you wish to link to TOSO Site, prior consent by TOSO is required. Contact TOSO and inform of your company name and home page URL by sending Inquiry and Request Form. TOSO will contact you by replying to the form submitted.
With prior consent by TOSO, link to the top page (http://www.toso.co.jp)
Written company name must be “TOSO Company, LTD” or “TOSO” in standard font type. Using company logo, or any other images are prohibited.
TOSO reserves all rights to refuse link to any home pages that violate any lows or regulations, outrage against public decency abuse, defame, harass, stalk or threaten TOSO, its affiliates, agents, board members, employees, staff, products, or services. TOSO prohibits to link to all or part of TOSO Site falsely that misleads others. TOSO may refuse to link to home pages that TOSO determines as improper.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Site, Services or Materials may include links that will take you to other sites outside of the Site (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are provided by TOSO as a convenience and the inclusion of the links do not imply any endorsement by TOSO of any Linked Site. TOSO has no control of the Linked Sites and you therefore acknowledge and agree that TOSO is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, any link contained in a Linked Site or any changes or updates to a Linked Site.
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
Please note that the practices of TOSO Company LTD, its affiliates, and agents (“TOSO”), with respect to data collected and used by TOSO in connection with this website and Your personal information is only used to provide required services. TOSO will not provide your personal information to the other third parties without your consent.
To prevent possible quarrels born of a misunderstanding, any suggestions on design, new products, techniques, production methods or any ideas are not accepted through this website, except competitions held by TOSO that invite public participations upon your execution of a required separate agreement shall be provided with the additional rights and obligations set forth in that agreement.
Any suggestions on design, new products, techniques, production methods or any ideas (“Idea”) are accepted in writing upon your execution of a required agreement provided herein.
TOSO is excluded from the secrecy obligations of Idea submitted.
TOSO is not under obligations to examine, evaluate, or accept Idea submitted.
For TOSO to introduce new products, design, techniques, or idea, TOSO is not responsible for any compensation to who submitted that is all, partially, same or similar to.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Site (excluding linked sites) is controlled by TOSO Company LTD from its offices within Tokyo, Japan. By accessing this Site, you agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this Site shall be governed by the statutes and laws of Japan, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Tokyo District Court with respect to such matters.