- 2002Merger of regional TOSO Service companies into single TOSO Service Co., Ltd.
Shanghai TOSO Interior Products Co., Ltd. established.
Tsukuba Plant and Mitsukaido Plant achieve ISO14001 certification.
- 2001TOSO Service Kinki Co., Ltd. established.
TOSO Ryutsu Service Co., Ltd. established.
- 2000Wado Creative made subsidiary company.
TOSO Service Tokyo Co., Ltd. established.
Manufacturing headquarters achieves ISO9001 certification.
The History of
The story of TOSO’s Leadership
- 1999TOSO Service Minami Kanto Co., Ltd., and TOSO Service Kyushu Co., Ltd. established.
Capital alliance with Wado Creative Co., Ltd.br>
- 1996Listed on Second Section of Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- 1995TOSO Shoji Co., Ltd. established.
- 1990Showroom opened at Akasaka, Tokyo.
Received Distinguished Company Award from Recreational Development Center Foundation on the occasion of the third “Appraisal of Corporate Leisure-Mindedness”.
- 1988P.T. TOSO Industry Indonesia established.
- 1986Ibaraki Plant-2 (the present Mitsukaido Plant) JIS certified for Venetian blinds.
- 1985Ibaraki Plant-2 (the present Mitsukaido Plant) established.
TOSO Sangyo-Shizai Co., Ltd. and TOSO International Co., Ltd.
(the present Overseas Department) established.
In the Past
and in the Future
- 1981Established JV with Silent Gliss Co. (Switzerland)
Best Interior Co., Ltd. (the present Silent Gliss Corporation) established.
- 1979Absorbed TOSO Kako Co., Ltd. and TOSO Seni Co., Ltd. via merger.
- 1976Fuji Home Co., Ltd. made a subsidiary.
The present Tsukuba Plant becomes JIS certified for curtain tracks.
- 1972Changed trade name to TOSO Co., Ltd.
- 1968TOSO Kako Co., Ltd. (the present Tsukuba Plant) made wholly owned subsidiary.
TOSO Seni Co., Ltd. established in Hamamatsu.
- 1961Changed trade name to TOSO Co., Ltd.
- 1949Tokyo Sobi Kogyo Co., Ltd. established.